Talk to UsLog a Query or Compliment
Letter of the Month
07 June 2017
Dear First Car Rental
I was in Ballito for the media launch of the 2017 Ballito Pro presented by Billabong on the 31st May. This event is the biggest professional surfing event in Africa featuring 112 of the world's best surfers.
I want to thank First Car Rental for the excellent professional and trusting service that I received. On handing back my vehicle, I had left my laptop on the backseat of the car. I had already checked in, had my boarding pass, and was about to go through check-in, when a gentleman from your company (Erick Njiyela - First Car Rental Car Park Attendant) came running up to me and handed me my laptop.
I cannot thank the staff at First Car Rental King Shaka International Airport enough for this. It was one of the acts that keeps me positive that we do have good people in South Africa.
Colin Raymond Fitch - Operations Manager, World Surf League Africa
First Car Rental Customer Services Charter
In performing our duties we will:
- Act honestly, ethically and professionally.
- Be polite, courteous and helpful.
- Be transparent with our processes and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and in plain language.
- Respond promptly to requests for service, advice or information.
- To the best of our knowledge, provide complete, accurate and current advice or information.
- Endeavour to achieve the highest standards in the work we produce and the vehicles we provide.
- Inform you promptly of decisions that will affect you.
- Provide you with an opportunity to compliment or complain.
- Apply relevant legislation, policy and procedures impartially and consistently.
- Respect your privacy and the confidentiality of information provided.
- Respond to correspondence promptly and handle telephone and personal inquiries immediately to a successful resolution timeframe on average of 1.86 days.