Talk to UsLog a Query or Compliment
Letter of the Month
Dear First Car Rental
Words cannot express how grateful I'm am to have been served by Prudence today. This morning I was down but her smile and positive attitude brought a smile to my face.
I travel a lot for my book promotions and never have I received such warm exciting service.
Clients or customers are the core pillars of business and if they are not treated well, they will leave. Today, I felt like a queen, even renting a small car. Prudence made me feel human and special. Her warm spirit just made my day and I wanted to thank her deeply.
I'm now a First Car Rental advocate/ambassador and will bring more clients for you.
Fikile Hlatshwayo - Author of Blacks Do Caravan
First Car Rental Customer Services Charter
In performing our duties we will:
- Act honestly, ethically and professionally.
- Be polite, courteous and helpful.
- Be transparent with our processes and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and in plain language.
- Respond promptly to requests for service, advice or information.
- To the best of our knowledge, provide complete, accurate and current advice or information.
- Endeavour to achieve the highest standards in the work we produce and the vehicles we provide.
- Inform you promptly of decisions that will affect you.
- Provide you with an opportunity to compliment or complain.
- Apply relevant legislation, policy and procedures impartially and consistently.
- Respect your privacy and the confidentiality of information provided.
- Respond to correspondence promptly and handle telephone and personal inquiries immediately to a successful resolution timeframe on average of 1.86 days.