Talk to UsLog a Query or Compliment
Letter of the Month
Dear First Car Rental
Where do I start - I was totally blown away last night with all the assistance we got from Jane and Lerato and your driver! A million "thank you's" for your outstanding car hire service in the delivery of the vehicle to our client after hours last night. That is service excellence and we proud to be part of your outstanding team. Client came in this morning and was extremely grateful for the service.
Tracey Lucien, Bay Union Pty Ltd
First Car Rental Customer Services Charter
In performing our duties we will:
- Act honestly, ethically and professionally.
- Be polite, courteous and helpful.
- Be transparent with our processes and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and in plain language.
- Respond promptly to requests for service, advice or information.
- To the best of our knowledge, provide complete, accurate and current advice or information.
- Endeavour to achieve the highest standards in the work we produce and the vehicles we provide.
- Inform you promptly of decisions that will affect you.
- Provide you with an opportunity to compliment or complain.
- Apply relevant legislation, policy and procedures impartially and consistently.
- Respect your privacy and the confidentiality of information provided.
- Respond to correspondence promptly and handle telephone and personal inquiries immediately to a successful resolution timeframe on average of 1.86 days.