Talk to UsLog a Query or Compliment
Letter of the Month
- 18 April 2017
Dear First Car Rental
I would like to give some feedback on the service I received from Michelle Stephenson at the First Car Rental Southbroom office.
Having rented a car in Durban and driven it to Southbroom for the Easter weekend, I managed to lose the key on the beach. It must have been a major inconvenience to Michelle to be called out on Saturday to assist.
She ended up having to call in a tow truck to move the car into her yard. She did it with a big smile and great enthusiasm. She went completely above and beyond.
Thanks to her, it all ended well and I was given another car to take back to the airport.
I want to thank her very much indeed, and say that I intend on using and recommending your office in the future.
Alex Andersson - Energy Group
First Car Rental Customer Services Charter
In performing our duties we will:
- Act honestly, ethically and professionally.
- Be polite, courteous and helpful.
- Be transparent with our processes and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and in plain language.
- Respond promptly to requests for service, advice or information.
- To the best of our knowledge, provide complete, accurate and current advice or information.
- Endeavour to achieve the highest standards in the work we produce and the vehicles we provide.
- Inform you promptly of decisions that will affect you.
- Provide you with an opportunity to compliment or complain.
- Apply relevant legislation, policy and procedures impartially and consistently.
- Respect your privacy and the confidentiality of information provided.
- Respond to correspondence promptly and handle telephone and personal inquiries immediately to a successful resolution timeframe on average of 1.86 days.