Talk to UsLog a Query or Compliment
Letter of the Month
01 July 2017
Dear First Car Rental
I would just like to bring to your attention the amazing service we received from David at your Pietermaritzburg Airport branch.
We had quite a complicated booking, as we wanted a specific model from Group U. David went above and beyond to organise this; he phoned numerous First Car Rental branches on our route to see if we could change the car on our journey. Eventually, he managed to get a car from Durban.
David was so patient, courteous and went above the normal line of duty to secure a car for us. He is a real asset to the First Car Rental team, and, due to his efficient and friendly service, we would, without a doubt, rent with First Car Rental again and will gladly recommend your company.
Angela de Jong
First Car Rental Customer Services Charter
In performing our duties we will:
- Act honestly, ethically and professionally.
- Be polite, courteous and helpful.
- Be transparent with our processes and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and in plain language.
- Respond promptly to requests for service, advice or information.
- To the best of our knowledge, provide complete, accurate and current advice or information.
- Endeavour to achieve the highest standards in the work we produce and the vehicles we provide.
- Inform you promptly of decisions that will affect you.
- Provide you with an opportunity to compliment or complain.
- Apply relevant legislation, policy and procedures impartially and consistently.
- Respect your privacy and the confidentiality of information provided.
- Respond to correspondence promptly and handle telephone and personal inquiries immediately to a successful resolution timeframe on average of 1.86 days.