Talk to UsLog a Query or Compliment
Letter of the Month
- 01 March 2017
Dear First Car Rental
I wish to commend Siphiwe (please excuse the spelling if I have it wrong) from First Car Rental King Shaka International Airport.
He was a perfect example of how customer service should be. He was patient, courteous, attentive and exceptionally helpful throughout.
If you have a customer service award, I would like to strongly recommend him for this honour.
I will return to you for all our car hire needs based on this experience.
First Car Rental Customer Services Charter
In performing our duties we will:
- Act honestly, ethically and professionally.
- Be polite, courteous and helpful.
- Be transparent with our processes and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and in plain language.
- Respond promptly to requests for service, advice or information.
- To the best of our knowledge, provide complete, accurate and current advice or information.
- Endeavour to achieve the highest standards in the work we produce and the vehicles we provide.
- Inform you promptly of decisions that will affect you.
- Provide you with an opportunity to compliment or complain.
- Apply relevant legislation, policy and procedures impartially and consistently.
- Respect your privacy and the confidentiality of information provided.
- Respond to correspondence promptly and handle telephone and personal inquiries immediately to a successful resolution timeframe on average of 1.86 days.