Talk to UsLog a Query or Compliment
Letter of the Month
Dear First Car Rental
I want to take this time to thank you for the outstanding customer service I received from Belinda and her team who went over and above the call of duty to ensure the safe return of my mobile phone, which I had left in the car I had rented. My phone was back in my possession the next day, saving me a lot of stress.
What your team did went way beyond the call of duty. Kgomotso, especially, was marvelous in allowing me to intrude on her private space after working hours to update me on the progress from her personal phone. Keep up the great work. The First Car Rental team rallied together to help ensure a quick solution and it was humbling to see the the flurry of e-mails back and forth that evening to ensure my phone's return. God bless each and every one of you.
Thabi Zikalala (GM - Business Development, Vektronix)
First Car Rental Customer Services Charter
In performing our duties we will:
- Act honestly, ethically and professionally.
- Be polite, courteous and helpful.
- Be transparent with our processes and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and in plain language.
- Respond promptly to requests for service, advice or information.
- To the best of our knowledge, provide complete, accurate and current advice or information.
- Endeavour to achieve the highest standards in the work we produce and the vehicles we provide.
- Inform you promptly of decisions that will affect you.
- Provide you with an opportunity to compliment or complain.
- Apply relevant legislation, policy and procedures impartially and consistently.
- Respect your privacy and the confidentiality of information provided.
- Respond to correspondence promptly and handle telephone and personal inquiries immediately to a successful resolution timeframe on average of 1.86 days.