Talk to UsLog a Query or Compliment
Letter of the Month
04 August 2017
Dear First Car Rental
I just want to show appreciation to Sarah Lowe for what she has done. She goes beyond the call of being National Customer Liaison Manager to an international one. She has the best interests of the company at heart. She is an asset to your company, and I believe your company is flourishing because of employees like her.
Sarah, keep up the good work you are doing. They normally say, 'the sky is the limit', but not for you. You soar above it!
Sam Sasa Ngubane
First Car Rental Customer Services Charter
In performing our duties we will:
- Act honestly, ethically and professionally.
- Be polite, courteous and helpful.
- Be transparent with our processes and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and in plain language.
- Respond promptly to requests for service, advice or information.
- To the best of our knowledge, provide complete, accurate and current advice or information.
- Endeavour to achieve the highest standards in the work we produce and the vehicles we provide.
- Inform you promptly of decisions that will affect you.
- Provide you with an opportunity to compliment or complain.
- Apply relevant legislation, policy and procedures impartially and consistently.
- Respect your privacy and the confidentiality of information provided.
- Respond to correspondence promptly and handle telephone and personal inquiries immediately to a successful resolution timeframe on average of 1.86 days.