Talk to UsLog a Query or Compliment
Letter of the Month
22 May 2017
Dear First Car Rental
It's not often that we have the occasion to commend EXCELLENT service. I am beyond pleased to be mailing you to please recognize Johanna Maluleke at First Car Rental OR Tambo Branch. My client, Debbie Wetzlar, called this morning to compliment Johanna on her exceptional service.
Johanna went beyond the call of duty. The highway was an absolute nightmare, but Johanna not only managed to get to my client to do the vehicle swop over, but arranged a service to give her a lift, carried luggage a long distance, and directed the client to an alternate route to her destination.
My client is totally amazed and so appreciative of the dedication shown by Johanna on Friday.
This is so refreshing; more staff these days do only what is required of them and no more. Johanna is the exception!
Also needing a mention, Candice, your constant high standard of service is always appreciated, thank you!
Melissa Lopes: Wii Hire Auto Brokers & Glass (Pty) Ltd
First Car Rental Customer Services Charter
In performing our duties we will:
- Act honestly, ethically and professionally.
- Be polite, courteous and helpful.
- Be transparent with our processes and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and in plain language.
- Respond promptly to requests for service, advice or information.
- To the best of our knowledge, provide complete, accurate and current advice or information.
- Endeavour to achieve the highest standards in the work we produce and the vehicles we provide.
- Inform you promptly of decisions that will affect you.
- Provide you with an opportunity to compliment or complain.
- Apply relevant legislation, policy and procedures impartially and consistently.
- Respect your privacy and the confidentiality of information provided.
- Respond to correspondence promptly and handle telephone and personal inquiries immediately to a successful resolution timeframe on average of 1.86 days.