IN THE SPIRIT OF OCSOBER, HERE ARE 6 TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID DRUNK DRIVING.
Ocsober, has become increasingly popular over the years. But what exactly is it? Ocsober is the name of a campaign dedicated to raising awareness for alcohol abuse. The campaign challenges individuals to stay sober for the whole month of October and donate the cash that would usually be spent on drinking to a charity of their choice.
GOOD FELLAS ARE PERMITTED TO DRIVE RENTERS HOME!
First Car Rental would like to remind our customers that Good Fellas' Chauffeurs are allowed to drive First Car Rental vehicles without prior notification. After all, the safety of our customers is our First priority and we wouldn't want them to drink and drive under any circumstance.
6 WAYS TO AVOID DRUNK DRIVING:
- • If you've been drinking, get a ride home from a friend who has not been drinking or call a taxi.
- • If you host a party with alcohol, offer alcohol-free beverages and remind guests to designate a sober driver or arrive in a taxi.
- • If you suspect your friend has had one to many and shouldn't drive home, take their keys away and help them call a taxi. Or give your keys to a friend if you have drunk too much.
- • If your friend is hosting a party with alcohol, ask if you could spend the night rather than driving home.
- • Never drink on an empty stomach and be sure to drink water in between alcoholic beverages.
- • If you have had one or two, make sure you stop drinking 90 minutes before you drive home.