Merrell Hobbit Trail Run
The Merrell Hobbit Journey and Trail Runs is a weekend event (29 April 2018 - 1 May 2018) for the whole family that allows people to explore the beautiful Amathole Mountains.
The race offers four distances to suit all ages and fitness levels:
- • Notorious 90km two-day stage race (limited to 30 athletes) (entries now closed)
- • 38km run showcasing an immense variety of terrain and challenges
- • 16km and 5km routes attracting a mixture of racers and casual runners
- • Date: 28 - 29 April 2018
- • Location: Arminel Hotel, Hogsback
- • Cost: R125 - R570
To find out more about the Merrell Hobbit Trail Run, visit their website.