The final weekend of the Arts in Hermanus
June 2018 - The annual one-of-a-kind, FynArts - Hermanus, is a blend of visual, intellectual and creative inspiration with a vibrant social buzz, and is on until Sunday, the 17th June 2018.
The full 10-day festival, which started on the 8th June and runs until Sunday, 17 June 2018, boasts a wide variety of exhibitions, workshops, lectures, performances, wine tastings and film screenings.
Click here to download the full FynArts - Hermanus programme.
The final weekend of the festival has a top-class line-up that includes:
• Late Night Jazz presented by students from the University of Stellenbosch Music Department
• A unique abalone and bubbly pairing
• Food demonstrations by Executive Chef at Boschendal, Christiaan Campbell
• Fun and informative cell phone photography workshops
• A writing workshop with famed author Christopher Hope
• A wine workshop - blend your own Bordeaux-style wine - with Hermanuspietersfontein winemaker, Wilhelm Pienaar
• The Closing Concert performed by Cape Town Concert Brass
Tickets are available from:
• Hermanus Tourism Office in the Station Building on Mitchell Street
• Online through the website
• Webtickets directly
• Telephonically on 060 957 5371
First Car Rental is proud to be the official transport provider for exhibitors and performers at this year's festival, having sponsored a branded bus with a driver, four cars and the branded #First4Rhino Nissan Juke to transport participants between venues, and to and from the airport.
Plan your weekend away with affordable car hire, book a car with First Car Rental.