Win a weekend getaway to Durban with FlySafair and OneDayOnly
August 2018 - First Car Rental's airline partner, FlySafair, has partnered up with OneDayOnly to offer one lucky person and 3 friends to win a weekend trip to Durban, including return flights and accommodation.
To stand a chance of winning, click here to enter
Competition closes on 22 August 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- Promoter: The Promoters of this competition are OneDayOnly.co.za and Flysafair.co.za.
- The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence or negotiations will be entered into.
- All participants agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- Competition Period: The competition commences on Wednesday 1st of August 2018 and will terminate at midnight on Wednesday 22nd August 2018. No late entries will be accepted.
- The Prize:
• 4 return flights to Durban
• Accommodation for the winner and 3 friends will be booked according to the winner's schedule/request. Trip must be booked before October 31st, 2018
• Airport transfers, insurance, spending money, passports, additional accommodation fees, meal costs and any changes all on winners account
• The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and may not be replaced, refunded or be exchanged for cash.
• Winners use and accept prizes at their own risk. FlySafair and the prize sponsors (and/or their respective agencies) cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilising prizes won.
• The prize consists of 4 x return flight vouchers. These flight vouchers will exclude taxes and any extras. All normal terms and conditions of booking and carriage will apply
• Tickets are subject to availability and no special preference will be given when booking flights
- The prize winners must have a credit/debit card available for all additional extras that they may wish to add to their trip. These include but are not limited to:
• Airport taxes
• A checked-in bag
• Any extra luggage
• Travel insurance
• Car rental
• Premium or ordinary seat selection
• SMS notification of flights
• Adding a bicycle or other sports equipment
• Any additional passengers you may want to add to your trip
- Entry Mechanism: To stand a chance to win, entrants must subscribe and be confirmed (open newsletter or redeem voucher) to receive the OneDayOnly.co.za daily newsletter and communication from FlySafair.
- Submissions: Entry is limited to one entry per subscriber to the OneDayOnly.co.za daily newsletter. OneDayOnly.co.za reserves the right to amend competition terms and conditions at any time.
- Prize Draw: The winner will be randomly selected by Friday 24th August 2018 and contacted by OneDayOnly.co.za on the email address submitted during competition entry. Note: the winner will be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted after 3 attempts or if sufficient identity verification is not provided before Tuesday 28th of August 2018, OneDayOnly.co.za reserves the right to draw a replacement winner.
- Winner announcement:
• Winners will be announced on selected OneDayOnly.co.za social media platforms and contacted via email
• Redemption of the prize will be the responsibility of the Winner and is subject to supplier availability at the time of booking
• The prize winner must provide the promoter with their preferred departure date no more than 2 months after accepting the prize
• It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that any information provided to us is accurate, complete and up to date
• Car rental
• Premium or ordinary seat selection
• Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation
• By confirming the booking, the winner and nominated 3 guests accept FlySafair and OneDayOnly full terms and conditions of travel.
• The Winner and nominated guests are responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in the Terms & Conditions), including airport transfers, insurance, spending money, visas, passports, additional accommodation fees, meal costs, changes, add-ons and all other incidentals.
- Individuals eligible to enter competition: The competition is open to SA residents who are over 18 years of age and in possession of a valid passport, but excludes directors, employees or agents of OneDayOnly.co.za and FlySafair and their immediate families.
- Publishing winner's name: Winners agree that OneDayOnly.co.za may publish their name and photographic images on OneDayOnly.co.za and FlySafair's marketing platforms including the website, newsletter and social media accounts. We may request the winners to participate in marketing activities for publicity purposes, but the winners may decline such invitation.
- Competition disclaimer: OneDayOnly.co.za, its associated companies, agents and contractors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, invasion of privacy or claims based on publicity rights arising in connection with this competition and/or promotional offer.
- Cancellation: OneDayOnly.co.za and FlySafair reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any competition or promotion. In such event, where a competition or promotion is cancelled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against OneDayOnly.co.za and FlySafair, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters. Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- System Failure: No member of OneDayOnly.co.za and FlySafair are responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, internet or computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond the control of OneDayOnly.co.za and FlySafair which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Vouchers: New subscribers to OneDayOnly.co.za, who subscribe through the FlySafair competition mechanic, will be awarded a R50 OneDayOnly.co.za voucher. This voucher will be sent to new subscribers in the form of a unique code via the email address provided on subscription. This voucher is valid for one month from the date of receipt and is a single- purpose voucher which can only be redeemed on OneDayOnly.co.za and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the participant or entrant.