First Car Rental Highlights in 2014
The year 2014 was a memorable one for First Car Rental. Here is a brief summary of these special occasions:
1. We again won the South African Service Award for being the top car hire company in the country in customer service. We were also presented with the special 'Most Consistent Performer over the Past Three Years' Award by the organisers because over the past 3 years First Car Rental customer service score was higher than every other score of competing brand's in the country.
2. First Car Rental spearheaded the innovative Post your Selfie campaign to get people talking about the world's first non-profit, Rhino Orphanage. Reaching over 2 million people via social media and special events, these 4 'rhino' cars became celebrities themselves.
3. First Car Rental expanded its African operations by opening new business units in Tanzania plus opened two branches in Mpumalanga.
4. First Car Rental's exclusive partnership with FlySafair was a definite highlight for both South African brands.
5. First Car Rental's brand ambassador and gold superstar, Lee-Anne Pace, was named the 2013 WPGA Player of the Year; won the Investec Ladies Cup, and was voted the Compleat Golfer's 2013 Golfer of the Year - the first time in South African history that the award has been given to a women. Lee-Anne then went on to win the Cell C SA Women's Open and the Blue Bay LPGA, breaking South Africa's 26-year LPGA title drought.
Start your 2015 journey with First Car Rental. Hire a car today.